by JoAnne Tapia—Actress, Choreographer & Dance Ministry Director
Feed Your Spirit.
- Spend time in the Word of God
- Spend time in prayer.
- Spend time praising and worshipping God.
- “Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face evermore!” Psalm 105:4.
Protect Your Mind.
- Garbage in, garbage out.
- “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind…” Romans 12:2.
- “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You,” Is.26:3.
Prepare Your Body.
- Exercise, eat right, take vitamins and get plenty of rest.
- “But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified,” 1 Cor. 9:27.
- Ask God to guide you in setting your priorities.