About the Curriculum
Less Talk; More Action!
Each lesson is divided into three sections which include the following materials:
Lesson 1 introduces the central theme.
- Supplement 1 illustrates the central theme. (character skit, puppet skit, story or object lesson)
- Memory Verse Commercial: Take 1 is a mini-kit (often a parody) that uses familiar characters/themes.
- Review Game Round 1 is an interactive gameshow-style activity. Kids who answer questions correctly participate in a challenge/bonus round. Questions are based on the Section 1 outline.
Lesson 2 illustrates the central theme with a Bible story.
- Supplement 2 (character or puppet skit) illustrates the Bible story.
- Memory Verse Commercial: Take 2 is generally a continuation of the first memory verse commercial.
- Review Game Round 2 questions are based on the Section 2 outline.
Lesson 3 explains how to apply the central theme to the child’s life.
- Supplement 3 is the continuing drama from the series title which illustrattes the application of the central theme for the day’s lesson and the month’s series.
- Memory Verse Commercial: Take 3 continues from Takes 1 & 2.
- Review Game Round 3 questions are based on the Section 3 outline.